We are keen to hear what our patients have to say about our services, and wherever possible wish to involve patients in service development. To this end we have a Patient Participation Group, and we are always keen for new members.
The group’s aims are:
- To be a voice for patients
- To provide a link service for patients with the practice/advocacy role
- Support the practice with new developments
- Provide feedback to the practice
- Provide suggestions on how patient services could be improved
If you would like to join our PPG please email Laura.Lozano@livgp.nhs.uk